Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day 68 - I Want Candy


Today's challenge over at "365 Cards" was to create a card with Candy. I Knew this was going to be a hard challenge since I didn't own any normal candy stamps. Yes, I have Candy Corn and Candy Canes, but wasn't in the mood for a holiday card. So I started going through pictures trying to find one with candy and this is what I came up with.

This is a 5x5 square card, I used basicgrey "Lime Rickey", basicgrey buttons from the same collection and the stamp is from Impression Obsession.

Hope you enjoy! Thanks, Pam for another great challenge.

13 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Very cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, beautiful picture.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture, just perfect

    I would like to ask if you would be so kind as to visit my blog to read the post I have added today, it is for such a special cause.
    Thanks
    Maz
    http://natures-workshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet card, what a great picture, darling

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to you, Sherry Ann, for another wonderful card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card is sweet like me. I'm so tired. time for bed. its been a rough and somewhat frustrating computer day but I'm happy too for the "other thing." Any guesses??? Are you coming to my neck of the woods in a few hours? Gosh I need sleep SO bad. I didn't get any cards made tonight. so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on makeing this weeks top three!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. just wanted to comment here real quick. this card is brilliant. i love every bit about it. Congrats on the spotlight!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Supercute!! Congrats on the top three this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Congrats on making the top trio this week. Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute - loving the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your super card, it make my heart melt.. so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.