Sunday, May 31, 2009

Card Patterns Sketch 17


I am starting to love making cards using card sketches. At first I wasn't sure I was doing it right and now have learned that there really isn't any wrong or right when it comes to sketches.
I am using one of the new 6x6 BasicGrey papers I got this week it is called "Off Beat" the colors and the patterns in this are amazing. If you have not seen it yet I highly recommend it. The ribbon is May Arts, the button is BasicGrey, the brads are American Crafts, Sentiment is from PTI set Friends and I used a Nestie for the flowers.
Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. love this and i want the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry this is beautiful! Love the colors and the polka dots. Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card--I love your flower. Your right about the Off Beat collection, I'll be putting it on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice work sherry...lovin' the offbeat papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card. The color combo is truly offbeat and awesome.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one gorgeous card, I love your flower and colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! HUGE congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME flower!! love the papers also :D congrats on making the top 5!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.