This is my take on this weeks sketch over at Card Patterns. I am fairly new to using sketches so hope that I am on the right track with translating what I see in the sketch. If I am heading in the wrong direction please let me know.
This weeks card I used some new papers I picked up by Crate Papers, The little blue bird is a sticker from a new book of "remarks" by American Crafts. The Yellow bird is one of my Spellbinders nestabilities shapeabilities, I typed the sentiment on the computer using a donna downey font that I bought, the ribbon is from American Crafts, the bling is from Element Essentials, and the ink is Distressed Antique Linen and Vintage Photo by Ranger.
Enjoy!
This is really cute. I've been looking at that little birdie die and wondering whether to get it or not... I think I just may!
ReplyDeleteChrissie
FAB job Sherry! Love the birdies!
ReplyDeleteYou are on track for sure!! Love your take on this weeks sketch,love how your paper, embellishments and quote all tie in together.
ReplyDeleteSherry this is adorable! Love all the birds!! And the little row of bling. Such a sweet touch.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you could play along with us!
Congratulations on your win over at Card Patterns!
ReplyDeleteWell deserved.
Chrissie