Memory Box and PoppyStamps are having a joint blog hop starting today December 2nd and running through December 4th.
You should have arrived here from Mary's blog and if you didn't you may want to start at the beginning of the hop so you don't miss out on a chance to win a prize or two.
The theme of our hop is Holiday Gift Tags or Wrappers!
Here is a look at my completed tag and treat bag for the hop.
Normally this treat bag would hold a couple of holiday cookies that I share with the neighbors. But I haven't started my baking yet so added some twix candy bars instead.
For my tag I cut out several of the Vintage Happy Holidays and Leaping Deer and glued them together to get a chipboard look to them. I used the Stars stencil to add a little bit of dimension to my tag as well. A sequin added to the nose of the deer and it was done.
Here is a close up of my tag.
Here is the complete list of today's hop participants.
Poppystamps http://poppystamps.typepad.com/
Mary McMillan http://glittergrammy.blogspot.com/2014/12/poppystamps-and-memory-box-blog-hop.html
Sherry Eckblad: You are Here
Bibiana Martinez-Ziegler http://stampingwithbibiana.blogspot.com/
Evgenia Petzer http://evgeniapetzer.blogspot.com/
Anne Thompson http://notesfromthewoodshed.blogspot.com/
Your next stop on this hop is Sue's blog.
Thanks for stopping by during the hop. You have until December 10th to leave a comment on all the blog hop participants post. Winners will be announced on December 15th on both the Memory Box and PoppyStamps blogs.



Awesome tag! Love the traditional look!!
ReplyDeleteSo funny your bag with the tag! I love it, my family will have it! Thanks!
ReplyDeletewonderful Sherry! that red just pops!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!! LOVING the deer and the stars!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great tag, I love the reindeer (with his red nose) and the treats... can I have one, lol?
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Antonella :-)
Thank you for helping me----I needed some "tag" inspiration!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat tag - so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful tag you crafted! I love all the tiny stars dancing about! Cute how you gave your reindeer the tiny red nose!
ReplyDeleteFan-tag-stic! something else i need to add to my cart. I want to try stencilling and this seems like a perfect starter project.
ReplyDeleteSherry, A great little tag for a yummy candy bag. Great idea and I love the deer it's one of my favorite holiday/winter dies.
ReplyDeleteLove your combination of colors. Daring tag. I even have all those dies! Thanks for the inspiration. Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea - I take cookies to my neighbors, but I love the tag idea.
ReplyDeleteGreat tag, Sherry, and a great idea! :)
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful Sherry! I love the stars! They add so much!
ReplyDeleteGreat tag, gives ma an idea for my Papercrafting tag needed this weekend. Right on time!
ReplyDeleteso cute and simple
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun tag! Perfect for a treat bag!
ReplyDeleteSherry, this is SO clever. Love this treat bag. That little deer die is really adorable!
ReplyDeleteWow! I love your treat bag!! It is just lovely!! Thanks so much!! :)
ReplyDeleteSuper gift tag and treat bag -love the hop idea - - love all of my Poppystamp and Memory box dies - need more WORDING type dies - they come out nicely! Have a nice day
ReplyDeleteLove the simplicity of the gift tag... TFS :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tag! I love the nose of deer!
ReplyDeletesuperbe ces petites étoiles. Et très joli tag
ReplyDeleteAdorable day love the traditional colors and the sweet treats attached. Hugs, Antoinette
ReplyDeleteLooks like the deer is dimensional, I'm going to die cut twice and glue together, very nice!
ReplyDeleteYour tag is great. I am busy making my tags.....
ReplyDeleteLove your star trail and the sentiment looks like chipboard when layered together.
ReplyDeleteHi Sherry, beautiful tag design with your treat bag, great idea...
ReplyDeletePam
Wow...the Happy Holidays just pops on your tag. Lovin' that deer too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
Lynn G.
Love the tag! The deer is really cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful "treat" to see your terrific tag with the treat bag!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous treat bag! Yum! I love the die cuts you used! More items for my wish list! I am doing the blog hop today - thank you!
ReplyDeleteI'd sure love to receive these cookies to eat and a tag to savor as well.
ReplyDeleteI love your tag!! what an inspiration!! Thanks
ReplyDeleteHi Sherry, This is my first visit to your lovely blog & I found you via Mary McM. Also love this MB leaping deer & it's fab the way you've added layers for dimension. Loving those pretty stenciled stars against the green background. A very pretty tag. TFS & hope to get back for a repeat visit soon, now that I've discovered your blog.
ReplyDeleteJust became your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteHi Sherry! Your reindeer is so cute! I love all the little extras in the details... the shiny red nose, starry sky, and pretty ribbon treatment!
ReplyDeleteYummy! Your tag looks awesome Sherry!
ReplyDeleteLove Your tag.
ReplyDeleteYour tag is just great, Sherry! I love the dimension you added with the extra layers for the deer and sentiment. It's so festive!
ReplyDeleteHi Sherry!
ReplyDeleteLove your card! Christmassy and yummy goodies!
Yvonne
I am hooked on tags and yours is out of this world!!!! Cutting several deer to make it thick great idea, love the star stencil toooooooooo. Ohhhhh I am gushing, love it thanks for all the ideas in my head.
ReplyDeleteLove your tag and treat bag idea!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your creativity with your tag. I never thought about stacking a die to make it stand out. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI so love that reindeer.
ReplyDeleteI love the red and green bright Christmas colors! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteTrop sympa!!!!
ReplyDeleteso beautiful tag!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic tag!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tag here for sure.
ReplyDeleteGreat tag. I like the dimension you have got from the layered diecuts and stencilled stars.
ReplyDeleteSherry I really like your quick and simple tag! Thanks for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous tag ,Sherry! I love the stars and fun ribbon.
ReplyDeleteI sure do love the ideas for tags. Just love the deer.
ReplyDeleteLove your tag, is adorable!
ReplyDeleteOHHHHH, BEAUTIFUL!!!!! LOVE ALL!!!!! MAGIC PROJECT!!!!
ReplyDeletewow!! what a beautiful tag!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteThat reindeer die is my favorite. Love what you did with it.
ReplyDeletelove your tag!
ReplyDelete