Another quick card today using this sketch.
I am loving the look of vellum on cards.
I used paper and ephemera by Crate Paper from the Oh Darling collection along with some cream vellum, sequins and sentiment by PaperTrey Ink that I embossed with some powder zink.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry ~


Beautiful!!! Love the colors Sherry :)
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!! LOVING the colors, the little girl and the sequins!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh this is darling! Great use of the sketch...gotta love vellum, eh?
ReplyDeleteYou KNOW I love this!!! Cutie patootie!
ReplyDeleteI love working with vellum. Thanks for adding to my ideas on how to use it. Great card!
ReplyDeleteLove this Sherry! The vellum banner piece is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteSo, so cute!!! I saw this on the Retro Sketches blog and had to come and tell you how adorable it is!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE!!!! such a cute image and i love the velum banner :)
ReplyDeleteSherry, I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!! Congrats on being the newest RetroSketch Rockstar!!!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty and I love the little girl!
ReplyDelete