Finally had a chance to play with this weeks sketch over at Merry Monday.
For this sketch I pulled out my My Minds Eye "lost and found christmas" papers along with an old snowglobe sticker by K&Company and some seam binding ribbon from my stash.
I am trying really hard to use up all my old Christmas papers and embellishments before the new ones start coming out. Then I will have an excuse to buy new ones. *grin*
I think I love how this one turned out.
Today is going to be a go outside and work in my flower beds kind of day. I am not looking forward to that as I have lots of last years left over leaves, weeds and dead flowers to get rid of.
Thanks for stopping by and as usual your comments are welcome and make this girl happy!


Ooh, this is pretty. I LOVE that Lost & Found Christmas paper...so elegant! Your musical background adds to the elegant touch! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Mondays!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card, I love these papers.
ReplyDeleteSo very pretty, Sherry! Love the papers and your snowglobe sticker! I have one of those hanging on my fridge from last Christmas! Too pretty to throw away!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us this week at Merry Mondays! :)
Ooohhh...I love it too! Good luck on using your old stuff....I gotta tell you, I bundled a bunch of my way older 6x6'ers up for the g-sale....
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Sherry! I love the papers and the greens in the sticker really pop out. Fantastic job!
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to find time to play along with Merry Monday but its hard for me this week. Hopefully I can squeeze it in, lol.
Yay! Glad you got to use up some of your stash to make this beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteI love the combinations of papers on this ... So elegant.
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful snow globe sticker!! makes a lovely card!!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Sherry! Love the chunky glitter on the circle and that paper is beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful card! I love music notes on Christmas cards! You are well on your way with both having cards finished and using up that paper! Hope you got a lot accomplished outside!
ReplyDelete