Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 157 - Imagine This Sunflowers

The challenge today over at 365 Cards was to use a sunflower on our card. It did not have to be a stamped sunflower, you just needed one on your card. Of course I didn't have a stamp for this so had to rely on a photograph of one. Hope you enjoy~
details:
paper: carolyn gavin by k&co., neenah natural white linen, basis brown
ink: ranger distress antique linen
accessories: may arts ribbon, making memories findings, flower buttons from my stash
sentiment: computer generated font country garden

13 comments:

  1. This is one groovy card Sherry. I love how you put the border punched edge down the side with the ribbon running down it. It was on the card you sent me too and I love the Fleur de Lis border. I am trying to hunt that one down over here lol. I can find all the others but not that one.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on posting that link Sherry!
    Great card too!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific job on the challenge, that sunflower is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really, really pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card - love your papers and colour combo.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to find a photo of the sunflower! A very nice card besides!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card, and lovely sentiment! Jolly good. I don't have a sunflower stamp either... and I'm debating how I'm going to tackle that... we'll see.

    Love the pic of your two cuties :)
    ~ Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I thought about a photo too! Am still thinking on this one...workin' on it! Great job on your card - love that border! And it looks like it's growing out of green grass!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE....that paper is stinkin' a-dorable! Great job with the challenge...I love what you've done with the buttons..fabbie idea Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO pretty! Thanks for playing along! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, love the image and the paper is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love all your latest additions. This card made me think of Como Zoo. I think its a cute card. I got lappy working temporarily.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.