Sunday, June 16, 2013

currently

I am playing along with the first Project Life challenge over at Week 2 Week and this weeks challenge is to use a 'currently card' in your layout.


I will be back with the rest of my Week 23 later this week.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

9 comments:

  1. OOo! I can't wait to see the rest of your pages Sherry. Great job on the Currently card. Is the Rescue by Nicholas Sparks? Great book! Thanks so much for linking up at Week 2 Week! :)
    -Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited Sherry that you entered our challenge. I love the washi tape and enamel dots on it. Thanks for playing with us at Week-2-Week.
    --Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited Sherry that you entered our challenge. I love the washi tape and enamel dots on it. Thanks for playing with us at Week-2-Week.
    --Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turned out great. I like how colorful with the washi tape and dots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turned out great. I like how colorful with the washi tape and dots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea! Such a great way to get a little more journaling in there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well this challenge is perfect for you!!! awesome page :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME PAGE!! Good Luck in the Challenge. Have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.