I had so much fun creating a card yesterday that I decided to give the sketch over at "merry monday" a try this morning.
I pulled out my favorite holiday papers by October Afternoon from the "holiday style" collection and got to work creating this card.
Here is the sketch that inspired my card.
I will definitely be using this one again and again, as it was easy, with lots of possiblities for different styles of cards.
Thanks for stopping by to look.


Love, love, love this, Sherry! Great papers and that Santa and his "ho ho ho" is just too sweet! Nice job!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)
check you out getting back into the card making mood!!!
ReplyDeletesuper fun card girl :)
Such a happy card! The reds just pop! :)
ReplyDeleteThat jolly fellow makes me smile! Great card.
ReplyDeletethat santa makes me smile:) awesome card...glad to seeing you posting cards:)
ReplyDeleteFabulous card chick and a wonderful paper collection too *grins*
ReplyDeleteHope we can skype later this week.
Hugs
Michelle
Your card has an almost vintage feel to it, love the focal image. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.
ReplyDeleteHey Sherry,
ReplyDeleteGreat to see you! Thrilled you liked my sketch! I am having a hard time creating some new ones for the upcoming months! Ack! Love the happy colours and cute images. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!
Lesley
This is such a fun Christmas card! No wonder the papers are your favorites! They're wonderful! Great job with the sketch!
ReplyDeleteI made my first Christmas cards this week! Be sure to check out my blog tomorrow!!
LOVE this----reminds me that I have a bunch of retro Christmas stuff I am hoarding...I'd better crack it open! Such a fun Santa, he's a cutie! Thanks for playing with the Merry Monday challenge this week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun image, Sherry! I love that Santa and the pretty Christmas papers! Glad you joined us at Merry Monday this week!
ReplyDelete