It's Monday and that means time for another sketch challenge over at Merry Monday and it also means another Christmas card added to the done pile.
For my card once again I have used papers by October Afternoon from the "holiday style" collection along with an old embellishment by K&Company that has been in my Christmas bin for about 4 years now.
I have never done a card with a topper and when I saw the sketch i knew I had to play along with them.
Here is the sketch that inspired my card.
So are you playing along with the Paper Players this week? If you are let me know so I can come and check out what you created.
Thanks for stopping by.


Good morning Sherry, I am just running out the door but saw your fabulous card linked up and had to comment! I am so happy you are using up your stash and that you tried the tent topper card! It is very fun and festive! Thanks for joining in at Merry Monday!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Lesley
Love this, Sherry! I have some of those embellishments too---I think I am hoarding them! Your CAS card was beautiful too! What a great sketch!!! Thanks for playing with us this week....have fun making that bridal shower card!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Love that embellishment and the red twine! Guess I better get busy if I'm going to get two cards done this week!!
ReplyDeletePerfect! I haven't made a christmas card in a long time...I better get choppin'
ReplyDeleteA very pretty & festive card, Sherry! Love your paper and that K&Company embellishment! I have the same one hanging on my fridge! :) Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday's! :)
ReplyDeletefantastic :) good thing you held on to that for 4 years!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic embellishment, Sherry! And this is the perfect card for it! Glad you joined us at Merry Monday this week.
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, love the card topper. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.
ReplyDeleteOh this is fabulous Sherry! I just love the card topper. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!
ReplyDelete