Thursday, June 24, 2010

hello ~ happy birthday ~ miss you

I have a few more cards to share with you today and then I will be all caught up on my card challenges for a few days, which might give me time to complete my classes at Anchor Paper for July and then work on some of my scrapbooking.


This card is for the challenge over at CPS and was inspired by this sketch. I have to admit this was a tough sketch for me.


I used Cosmo Cricket papers and tiny type stickers. The arrow was fussy cut by me. I tried out a different size for the card and made it 3.5" x 5.5".

This next card is for this weeks challenge over at Sasya's Sketches. I used October Afternoon "go fly a kite" papers, stickers, and journal card and added a couple of handmade rosebuds.



My last card is for the CAS ~ Tastic Challenge and this weeks challenge was to use neutral, blue, and yellow on your card.


I used a Neenah natural white for the base of the card which I cut out with my Spellbinders "labels 8" die, and the blue and yellow are from "material girl" by Cosmo Cricket.
Enjoy!

13 comments:

  1. Hi there Sherry :-) Seems like ages since I checked out your blog and you have been a BUSY lady! I love everything about these cards - I SOOOOOOO love your style! You always make me wanna rush to my supplies!!! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all your cards are so cute!! i love the handmade flowers, they are so beautiful!! :)

    hugs
    Sasya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, one and all! Thanks for playing along with Sasya's Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry these are great! I love the Sasya's Sketch one...those flowers rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. holey moley...more sherry goodness?!!!! You are on fire sista...love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cards...love your CAS-tastic creation! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us in this weeks' CAS-tastic Wednesday Clean and Simple color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your on a roll girlfriend :) fantastic cards and i love the second one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, all your creations are beautiful! Love the design and elements of the first, and wowzer, your second is CAS at its finest. That rosebud is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card gf.. love it.. thks for playing along at CAS TASTIC! hugs xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.